I'm Ella, and this is my first blog post. As a bit of an introduction, I like fashion, beauty, books (I love John Green), music (typically in love with One Direction), films (obsessed with Harry Potter!) and baking (although i'm not the best). I'm taking Media Studies as one of my A-Levels, and i'm interested in perhaps pursuing journalism in the future (?!). So I finally plucked up the courage to start a blog, and after a lot of faffing about actually making it, the fun part should now start! I'm no genius in blogging, so bear with me - but I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me with any suggestions for posts!
- Ella x
(Here's an insight of my life)
Prom 2014!
My best friend (and dog) Tilly
My brother Jack, who may be annoying but he's also really funny

No comments:
Post a Comment